- All Products (55)
- Product Bundles (0)
- special offers (2)
- beef sausages, from our 100% grassfed beef (3)
- Pure, raw honey (0)
- pet food (3)
- 100% Grassfed Beef - Steaks (9)
- 100% Grassfed Beef - Roasts & Specialty Cuts (18)
- Pasture grown chicken (0)
- Grassfed Chicken Eggs (1)
- Pastured Heirloom Pork - Sausages (7)
- Pastured Heirloom Pork - Ribs/Chops/Roasts (5)
- Pastured Heirloom Pork - Smoked Meats (2)
- Pastured Heirloom Pork - Specialties (1)
- Grassfed Turkey (1)
- Specialty roasts (1)
- Maplewood smoked turkey (0)
- meadow rose veal (0)
- Lamb 100% grassfed (2)
- Dirk's Seasonings and Rubs (0)
- Gift cards (3)
Pastured Heirloom Pork - Ribs/Chops/Roasts
Animal Welfare Approved and heritage breeds. It makes a difference in the flavor...and the karma!
|Boneless Pork Chops - Center Cut (Crane Dance Farm, LLC)|
Epicurean. Declared "best on the planet" by a market customer. Two chops per package. Average pack size varies, usually 3/4 to just over a pound.
|Pork Spare Ribs (Crane Dance Farm, LLC)|
Indulge in a Tom Jones orgy of bonesucking fingerlicking give-me-more ribs. A real crowd pleaser. One package is never enough. Ask and we'll enclose our revered rib rub recipe.
|Ground Pork (Crane Dance Farm, LLC)|
It's true. We fed these as burgers to our teen-age farm helpers last summer, and the boys begged for ground pork instead of cash! Imagine that. Improve any recipe by substituting our ground pork for ground beef ~ or give it your own international sausage seasoning. Packaged by the pound.
|Party Butts (whole boneless butt) (Crane Dance Farm, LLC)|
The whole butt and nothing but the butt....Serious about pulled pork? Then this is the choice for you. Enough for a small gathering...or for several meals. 6 - 8 pounds
|Spare spare special (Crane Dance Farm, LLC)|
Buy 2 racks of spare ribs, get a 3rd rack free! That's right, a spare spare! And just in time for March Madness. We'll include our "Revered Rib Rub Recipe." Super easy, just rub and roast slowly in your oven. Always a crowd pleaser. About 2 1/2 pounds per rack.